A Safer Road to Tomorrow Coalition is your source for NH infrastructure information. The coalition is comprised of leading local organizations that recognize the importance of a modern, sustainable transportation system. This website will provide you will factual information about our state highway system and other safety initiatives that will protect New Hampshire roads & bridges.
July 2021 Issue of 'A Safer Road to Tomorrow Now' Newsletter Now Available - Download Here
- Representative Kuster Votes to Bolster the Nation’s Transportation Infrastructure, Bring Critical Projects to NH
- Sixty Percent of Highway Construction Firms Reported Cars Crashing into Their Work Zones Over the Past Year
- Colorado Governor Signs $5.4 Billion Transportation Bill Backed by New Fees
- TRIP Releases Two Reports Pushing for Transportation Infrastructure Funding
April 29 - New Hampshire Mobility Dashboard Updated
Check out TRIP's updated New Hampshire Mobility Dashboard on our Facts & Resources page to learn all the news on current road & bridge conditions in NH, state & federal transportation funding, and more. According to the reports:
- 9% of NH bridges are rated as poor/structurally deficient
- 37% of NH's major roads are rated as poor/mediocre condition
- Approximately 320,000 full-time jobs in key industries like tourism, retail sales, agriculture, and manufacturing are dependent on the quality, safety, and reliability of the state’s transportation infrastructure network.